[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Due to increasing interest in our investment opportunities from the global market, we have developed a new arm to our business, Mistoria International. This is mainly to cater to Asian, Russian, Middle Eastern and European clients.
For overseas investors who rely on capital appreciation to make the investment attractive, the issues surrounding UK Capital Gains Tax are a worry. With our HMOs, the very healthy returns are due to net rental yield, which are not subject to Capital Gains Tax.
As an acknowledged expert and established market leader, Mistoria International will source the tenants, manage them and the property. If you are an overseas investor, or reside out of the country, the income could be paid to you without tax deductions.
Benefits of investing through Mistoria International:
- NET Yield of approximately 9% per annum, capital appreciation of at least 2% per annum.
- Every aspect of property sourcing, purchase, maintenance and locating prospective tenants is managed for you.
- Very high occupancy rate – 98% – 99% – achieved in more than 200 properties and more than 1000 tenancies.
To find out more about Mistoria International, you can call one of the team on 0161 656 5690.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_accordion][vc_accordion_tab title=”MISTORIA GROUP”][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]Mistoria Group comprises a selection of bespoke companies committed to servicing the needs of clients who demand the very best possible results in all aspects of UK property investment and management.
Specialising in the high yielding student property investment market, Mistoria Group offers investors a comprehensive turnkey property solution from property sourcing right up to taxation. Our property management companies are listed in the sections below.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”MISTORIA ESTATE AGENTS”][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]Mistoria Estate Agents are specialists in buying and selling your property and work across the North West.
Specialising in sourcing assets that require full refurbishment and management, these ‘arms-length’ property investments generate multiple monthly income streams. Existing portfolios that have been sourced on behalf of clients are achieving over 8% ‘cash’ net rental yields (although these returns will be substantially higher if geared).
Mistoria also focus on buying properties where the potential is there to add value via high specification, hotel grade renovations, furnishings & lettings through our partners. Every client receives expert advice as well as access to the vast database of knowledge and expertise provided by our extensive network of contacts.
- Benefits of working with Mistoria include:
- Personalised and tailored guidance and advice specific to your requirements
- An extensive network of contacts to facilitate your needs
- High quality assets available for immediate acquisition
- Range of property investment solutions personally suited to you
- Opportunity to sell your property quickly if you are looking for liquidity
- Access to some of the best returns on the market
- Potential to build extensive, high value, high yielding portfolios at the lowest costs
To discover how Mistoria can assist you in acquiring a high value, high yielding asset or disposing of an existing property investment at the best prices available, please visit the Mistoria Estate Agency website.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”MISTORIA SURVEYING SERVICES”][vc_column_text]Mistoria Surveys provide a range of specialist residential and commercial building surveying and project management consultancy services to private clients and their advisors. Consultancy typically involves working on individual investment properties, in addition to substantial commercial and residential property portfolios.
Mistoria Surveys provide key due diligence advice on each individual property with regard to its current condition, scope of renovation works required and budgetary costs for essential works.
Post-acquisition, Mistoria Surveys continue to support the development of the investment through its renovation by managing and monitoring the process to completion.
Key services provided by Mistoria Surveys are:
- Building survey report
- Existing/Proposed drawings
- Schedule of works/client specification
- Pre-start day1 project meeting agenda
- Building control procedure – key work element/milestone led monitoring of project works
- Pre-snagging inspection
- Final snagging report
- Project completion pack – one-off snagging reports
- Pre-acquisition feasibility/budget cost brief reports
- HMO consultancy
- Domestic EPC
Mistoria Surveys is regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Further details of the services provided by Mistoria Surveys can be seen on their new website. Or, please call us on 0800 500 3015 with any questions or queries.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”MISTORIA RENOVATIONS”][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]Mistoria Renovate provides clients with the opportunity to add substantial value to their property assets. Regardless of the scale of the project, a complete renovation or a small refurbishment, you will be reassured that our own highly skilled and experienced team of experts will be available to deliver the perfect solution for your needs.
In converting, modernising and updating your property assets to meet the highest of specifications, you will be adding value to your investments in ‘real’ terms, whilst also serving to differentiate your assets from others in your market. Projects delivered by Mistoria Renovations provide a guarantee of quality and workmanship, leading to higher occupancy, lower voids and increased investment returns.
The benefits of using Mistoria Renovate include:
- In-house team of highly experienced and qualified tradesmen
- All work is fully guaranteed, certified and quality assured
- Highest quality materials, sourced at the most competitive prices guarantees all projects are completed to the highest specifications to budget and on time
- Mistoria Renovate has added 50% to the value of some of our clients property assets
- A professional finish will differentiate your investment from the rest, in addition to significantly increasing the base value of your property
Our services include:
- Full design and build
- Project management
- RICS structural surveys and works management
- Plumbing & electrical certification.
We Have Broad Experience In The Following Types of Refurbishment and Renovation:
- Re-roofing and external decoration
- Re-wiring and electrical services
- Plumbing and heating installations
- New kitchens and bathrooms
- New joinery and cornice to match existing specifications
- Conversions & Extensions
To discover how Mistoria Renovate can add substantial value and quality to your assets, please visit our property renovations and maintenance website.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”MISTORIA SPOTLESS “][vc_column_text]Mistoria Spotless offers a unique selection of services in readying a property to receive tenants or an inspection from landlords and investors. There are a number of different elements to Mistoria Spotless:
House Clearance – this service involves the emptying and – if necessary – ripping out of any existing fixed items such as kitchen or bathroom components from the property, in order to provide contractors with a blank canvas upon which to work.
Builders Clean – this service will ensure the removal of excess waste left by contractors, with the property cleaned to a high standard appropriate for painting and carpet installation.
Sparkle Clean – this service will provide the ‘finishing touch’ to a renovation, guaranteeing each room and surface has been cleaned, polished and is pristine, in order to receive tenants or a final inspection from investors or stakeholders.
Additional services available include:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Jet Washing
- Garden Clearance
- House Removals
To find out more about Mistoria Spotless, please call one of the team on 0800 500 3015.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”MISTORIA UTIlITIES”][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]In 2014, we launched our very own utilities company specifically tailored to the HMO (houses of multiple occupancy) property market.
Mistoria Utilities responds to the growing need for further control with regards to student property bills, such as gas, electricity, council tax and broadband, with just one single bill presented to students and costs capped.
The benefits of using Mistoria Utilities:
- Prior to the launch of Mistoria Utilities, a number of different suppliers were used, which caused confusion. The provision of a ‘one stop shop’ facility for utility bills removes unnecessary complications and provides a streamlined service.
- Tenants will receive just one bill and receive unlimited broadband, dealing with the Mistoria Group only.
- Landlords can rest assured that the Mistoria Group is dealing with all billing on their behalf, ensuring that students do not exceed usage and costs are fixed.
- By maintaining control over this element of the HMO procedure, we are able to offer an even higher level of service to both landlords and tenants.
To find out more about Mistoria Utilities, please call one of the team on 0800 500 3015.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”THE MISTORIA GROUP FOUNDATION”][vc_column_text css_animation=”appear”]
At the Mistoria Group, we place great importance on conducting business in a responsible way and strive to operate in a socially, environmentally and economically sustainable manner, in all of our undertakings.We actively support a number of charitable organisations both across the UK and internationally, including the Polio Trust Fund (assisting children affected by polio in developing countries), the Ketumati Buddhist Trust Fund and the Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre, and where possible, seek to form strong and valuable community links.
Last year, the University of Salford Netball Team was sponsored by the Mistoria Group, enabling them to raise much needed funds for their own chosen charity, Help for Heroes. Throughout the year, members of our team will be undertaking various challenges to raise money for further worthwhile causes and from 2014, we will be donating 3% of all Group net profit to the organisations that we support. We positively encourage all stakeholders, in particular, our landlords, investors and tenants to fully reinforce these fundraising efforts and contribute in any way possible.
We intend to ensure that CSR is a core part of our long term business interests, be it via charitable contributions, reducing our carbon footprint or engaging with our local community and a passionate, committed workforce is essential in all of these endeavours. The heart of every successful company is its workforce and we are focussed on investing in our staff, supporting training and development and providing a healthy work life balance for everybody at the Mistoria Group.
For further information on making a donation to the following organisations, please see the links below:
Polio Children Trust Fund
Ketumati Buddhist Trust Fund
Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre
Help for Heroes
As professionals and chartered accountants with more than 75 years combined property experience and extensive local knowledge, the team at the Mistoria Group are able to provide all the necessary skills in-house to manage every stage of the process, whether you are a tenant or landlord. We ensure that investors are presented with secure investment opportunities and receive an exceptional return, typically between 8% and 10%. Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Development of high yielding student and professional property investment portfolios
- Restoration and refurbishment of dilapidated commercial and residential property portfolios
- Turn-around of underperforming property assets to maximise yield returns
- Financial audit, appraisal and solutions proposals for property portfolios and property companies consistently failing to achieve targets