There are many different ways to invest, from the stock market to vintage cars, high yielding student property investments are our area of speciality and here are the key points that make it very attractive to investors:
- Rental Income and Capital Growth: We invest and develop HMO property investment portfolios for our clients. This includes the purchase of a suitable property that has already been converted to HMO use or can be converted at a reasonable cost. By owning an HMO property you have income from the rental of the property as well as the capital growth in the property itself. Typically we achieve cash returns of 13% per annum.
- Strong Student Demand: By choosing to target student HMOs we can access the strong demand for quality, affordable student accommodation. This means we can achieve excellent occupancy rates of over 98%.
- High Quality Refurbishment: We plan, manage and carry out all of our own refurbishment and maintenance services, this gives us the ability to maintain good quality standards in out properties and address any issues early.
- Choosing the Right Location: We are experts in the North West of the UK and are market leaders for HMOs in Salford and Liverpool. These are perhaps not the first choice for many investors but with our local knowledge and teams based in the city, we know where the best investment opportunities exist.
- Excellent Exit Strategy: When you are ready to move on for whatever reason, it is important that you have a clear exit strategy. The properties we manage have a good resale market and are therefore easier to sell on than other forms of student property.
We would love to show you how we can help you expand your own investment portfolio and to talk you through the investment options we currently have available. Please call 0800 500 3015 or use our contact page to start the discussion.