MBA, FCMA, CGMA, BBA (Special), AIB, AACS
Mish maps out the strategic direction of all the businesses within Mistoria Group and is very passionate for Mistoria to become the market leader in the UK property industry. Within Mistoria Group he provides opportunities and resources to all stakeholders enabling them to build long lasting relationships.
From very modest beginnings he with his team has grown the business over the last 6 years to be a market leader in the North of England managing over 275 properties and over 1000 tenancies
As a chartered management accountant, Mish has over 10 years’ experience as a successful landlord. He also brings with him a strong network of contacts and immense sense of resilience, drive and passion. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker for property networking events across the North West.
What makes Mish happy is to see his team achieve what he has achieved so far being part of Mistoria Group. When he isn’t at Mistoria, Mish enjoys travelling and seeing the world, doing seminars and presentations and taking part in networking events.
Five of his key skills are:-
- Provide leadership to all the Mistoria Group of Companies
- Bring the right stakeholders to the business who share the Group vision
- Motivate and reward staff and provide opportunities for them to grow within the business
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with investors. Landlords and lenders
- Overall financial and risk management
His goals for the next 3- 5 years are:-
- For Mistoria to manage over 1000 properties and over 5000 tenancies.
- Mistoria to be preferred employer in the real estate industry in the North of England
- To do a minimum 120 refurbishments a year
- To open a corporate office in the Manchester city centre and 3-5 new branches in Manchester, Wigan and Liverpool city centres.
- Looking at acquisition, merger and development opportunities as well setting up setting up International Offices and network of agents
- Role : CEO
- Phone : 0800 500 3015
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org